If you would like to join our staff of skilled bus operators and meet the minimum requirements, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please only apply for positions listed on this website or those currently advertised on Seek.
Complete the Self Assessment Quiz
to help you decide whether a career with Veolia Transport will suit you.
Once the quiz is completed, download and complete an Application Form
. Please ensure you complete all questions and click the 'submit' button so your application can be processed.
- Please be advised that if you are applying for a Bus Operator position only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note that as part of the selection process you will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical examination. A sample of the questions you will be asked is attached here for your information.
Minimum requirements include:
Current "C" class licence held for a minimum of four continuous years
Current valid West Australian driver's licence
Be residing in Western Australia (due to the nature of the recruitment process)
Please be advised if you hold an F or T endorsement (or Hire & Reward Endorsement) this is not required up front.
All applicants must be able to obtain the following during the recruitment process (you will be advised when to obtain these):
- HR Learner's Permit (if you do not possess an HR or above licence)
- F Extension Endorsement
- Current Traffic Clearance record.
- Current National Police Clearance
- Must pass a pre-employment medical examination that meets the requirements of the Medical Examination for Commerical Vehicle Drivers
- Working with Children Card